On The Go Containers (Rubbermaid Fasten + Go Review)
Hey guys! Let me start by saying how great it is to be working with Rubbermaid again to bring you information on another one of their awesome products. These products are changing the way I store my food everyday. If you haven’t got a chance to check out my first review on a Rubbermaid product, checkout the FreshWorks™ Produce Saver. I still use them and love them!
When you are in charge of making sure that everyone makes it out of the house with everything they need, you need something like this. There is no worrying about forgetting something and everything fits perfectly. This product has everything you need all in one. We are not dieting (Notice the bagel) but we do try to eat healthy, most of the time and these containers are perfect for that when you’re away from home. If you would like to know more about this product you can visit the Rubbermaid website here.
Overall I love this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for on the go storage ideas.
- The carrying strap is easy to remove and clean.
- Outer lid snaps to bottom base to help prevent spills.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe, BPA-free.
- Comes in different colors and sized to fit all of your needs. This Sandwich Kit is: 6.5” x 6.3” x 4.8”
- Perfect for diets, meal prep, and portion control.
- Easy to clean.
- Save money on buying a lunchbox.
I didn’t really find anything wrong with this product.
- The top lid was a little hard to remove ( I would prefer that to the lid falling off).
- I would have liked for the bigger container to be a little deeper. It is perfect for portion control.