20 Clever Summer Activities For Kids
Hey guys! Thanks for joining me for my first Sunday Showcase, today we are checking out summer craft ideas for kids. Lets face it, kids just want to have fun in the summer and sometimes just running in the back yard gets a little boring after awhile. Plan these fun activities to keep your kids happy all summer long.
1. Squirt Gun Water Races. Tell me this doesn’t look like a blast.
2. Firework Salt Painting. My kids and I will be trying this one soon.
3. Pine cone Pineapple. This is such a cute and easy craft.
4. Colorful Pour Pots. I know the kids would love it but I want to do this one too.
5. Scavenger Hunts. What kid doesn’t love a good scavenger hunt.
6. Make a sundial. Such a great idea, it’s fun and educational.
7. Laundry Basket Skee Ball. Make sure you check out the other great activities on her blog, especially if you have little boys.
8. Bucket Ball. This would make a perfect party game.
9. Soaker Balls. Water fun is the best fun in the summer.
10. Play Snow. For those times you start to miss Winter.
11. Water xylophone. I remember doing this as a kid, it was a blast.
12. Bubble paint body slam. Great way to let the kids have fun and get a little messy.
13. Tornado Bottle. For those days you are stuck inside.
14. Mini Foosball table. I love this activity.
15. Shark cootie catcher. This is so cute and fun.
16. Nature portraits. I love ways to get the kids to be creative.
17. Magnetic Slime. Slime is so much fun to make and play with.
18. Cooking class. My kids love to cook and teaching them is so much fun.
19. Nebula jar. I think these are so pretty. My daughter would love this.
20. Kiddie car wash. This one would be fun just to play in too.
I hope you enjoy this list of summer activities.